Up In Smoke
A look at the rise in young users' risky vaping habits
This February 2019 trends unveils the frightening reality of the youth vaping epidemic. It outlines shocking statistics on just how widespread youth electronic cigarette use is in 2019, and details how and why young users are getting roped in.
The 7-page report will educate you on:
- The pervasiveness of vaping among middle and high school students in the U.S. and around the globe
- The misconceptions among teens about what they are smoking
- The endless variety of kid-marketed flavors and packaging enticing young users
- Youth-targeted advertisements and marketing strategies from e-cigarette brands
- Slang terms teens are using for e-cigarettes and paraphernalia
- Real teen quotes "heard in the hallway" at schools across the country
- National and global campaigns aimed to change laws and increase regulations
With eye-opening data from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institute of Health, Centers for Disease Control and more, Up In Smoke is a must-read for anyone in the youth space.
Tell Me More
Need more info? Ready to purchase? We’ll get right back to you.