The Toys Are Back
Uncovering the toys making a splash with kids this year
This February 2019 trend explores the current toy landscape and the predominate trends taking over toy aisles this year.
The 7-page report provides insight into:
- Retail strategies among new, old and returning players competing in the toy space
- Data on play patterns and play frequency among kids 6 to 12 (spoiler alert: kids are still playing regularly!)
- The most popular toy and game brands among kids and tweens
- 2019 Toy of the Year recipients that are this year's rising stars
- Global toy trends across Asia and Europe
- 9 emerging trends shaping the toy and entertainment category
- 6 hot fats driving kids' current toy obsessions
- Examples of ways in which toys are evolving to keep up with the times
Chock full of Brand Love® data, behind-the-scenes insights from Smarty Pants staff on the ground at NYC Toy Fair, and qualitative learnings picked up in the field, The Toys Are Back will arm you with everything you need to know about how kids are playing this year.
Tell Me More
Need more info? Ready to purchase? We’ll get right back to you.