- Serves as Insights Genius, happily using her diverse research skills as an integral part of both the qualitative and quantitative teams
- Skilled researcher who has worked across apparel, food, toys, entertainment, education, health & beauty, education, travel & tourism, pharmaceuticals and CPG categories
- Seasoned data analyst, report writer and project manager who manages projects from soup to nuts - from questionnaire design to fieldwork management to data analysis and reporting
- Has directed research projects in ten different countries spanning four continents
- Formerly at IPSOS Marketing (doing quant) and then IPSOS Understanding Unltd. (doing qual) where she conducted US and global initiatives for P&G and several pharmaceutical companies
- Began her career at a small research firm in Baltimore, MD handling education, travel and finance research
- Earned her BBA in Marketing and Management from the University of Kentucky
- Earned her Market Research certificate from the University of Georgia
Fun Facts about Emily
- Lives in San Diego, CA
- Is originally from the Midwest, but feels most at home in the west coast sunshine
- Is a travel enthusiast – and loves that her job provides so many opportunities to see new places
- Loves to shop and finds it hard to pass up a new pair of shoes or earrings
- Is passionate about sports – ask her about her fantasy football team or March Madness pool!
- On a typical weekend, you can find her taking advantage of the California sunshine by hiking, relaxing at the beach and exploring San Diego
- Is an avid music fan – especially classic soul and R&B tunes!
- Has never met a dog that couldn’t make her smile
- Loves puzzles and logic games - she beats Tetris on her iPhone pretty much every time she plays!
- Is a master race car driver, consistently defeating all her friends and family in Mario Kart on Wii