- Serves as resident youth and family Insights Sage, conceptualizing, executing and analyzing custom and syndicated qualitative and quantitative research studies.
- Senior-level qualitative and quantitative researcher who inspires strategic business decisions focused on helping organizations crack the code with kids, tweens, teens, and their parents.
- Prior to joining Smarty Pants, was a member of Hasbro’s Global Consumer Insights team where she spent six years developing and executing global market research plans.
- Has moderated over 3000 hours of focus groups, interviews, and ethnographies. This includes managing an observational game play testing facility – which involved the “tough” job of playing with preschoolers, kids, tweens, teens, and adults for approximately 400 hours each year.
- Served as Vice President of Insights at Alloy Media & Marketing - leading the custom research business unit to deliver solutions for brands and corporations such as Ben & Jerry’s, Reebok, Playtex Products, Gillette, Target, United States Army, AT&T Wireless, Coors Brewing Company and Unilever.
- Began her career of curiosity at Bernett Research Services in Boston and as part of the Account Planning team at Arnold Advertising – contributing to accounts such as Volkswagen and Converse.
- Has been featured in a segment on CBS’60 Minutes II, and quoted inThe Boston Globe, Footwear News, and Advertising Age.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Boston University with degrees from BU’s School of Management and College of Communication
Fun Facts about Alisha
Loves to play backyard sports with her husband and three boys (ages 6, 4, & 1).
Has become quite a pro at kick-ball, sandbox creations, and broom-stick hockey.
- Spent her first 17 years in a Yankees household but has lived in Red Sox territory ever since.
- Hopes to create a tourist guide of the best playgrounds around the world.
- Is very competitive and a terrible sore sport when playing Scrabble.
- Never learned not to “talk to strangers.” Will strike up a conversation with anyone she meets. Loves asking random questions of random people.
- Tries to stay fit by swimming, biking, walking – but claims that the best fitness routine is chasing after her munchkins.
- Would like the USDA to consider chocolate as a primary food group.
- Has excellent taste in not-so-excellent movies – favorites include The Goonies, Sweet Home Alabama, and Wedding Crashers.