- Serves as resident youth and family Insights Sage, conceptualizing, executing and analyzing custom and syndicated qualitative and quantitative research studies.
- Senior-level qualitative and quantitative researcher who inspires strategic business decisions focused on helping organizations crack the code with kids, tweens, teens, and their parents.
- Prior to joining Smarty Pants, was a member of Hasbro’s Global Consumer Insights team where she spent six years developing and executing global market research plans.
- Has moderated over 3000 hours of focus groups, interviews, and ethnographies. This includes managing an observational game play testing facility – which involved the “tough” job of playing with preschoolers, kids, tweens, teens, and adults for approximately 400 hours each year.
- Served as Vice President of Insights at Alloy Media & Marketing - leading the custom research business unit to deliver solutions for brands and corporations such as Ben & Jerry’s, Reebok, Playtex Products, Gillette, Target, United States Army, AT&T Wireless, Coors Brewing Company and Unilever.
- Began her career of curiosity at Bernett Research Services in Boston and as part of the Account Planning team at Arnold Advertising – contributing to accounts such as Volkswagen and Converse.
- Has been featured in a segment on CBS’60 Minutes II, and quoted inThe Boston Globe, Footwear News, and Advertising Age.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Boston University with degrees from BU’s School of Management and College of Communication
Fun Facts about Alisha
- Loves to have dance parties and concerts in her kitchen in Massachusetts– with her husband and two boys (ages 4 and 2). Preferred microphone – a spatula.
- Spent her first 17 years in a Yankees household but has lived in Red Sox territory ever since.
- Hopes to create a tourist guide of the best playgrounds around the world.
- Is very competitive and a terrible sore sport when playing Scrabble.
- Never learned not to “talk to strangers.” Will strike up a conversation with anyone she meets. Loves asking random questions of random people.
- Tries to stay fit by swimming, biking, walking – but claims that the best fitness routine is chasing after her munchkins.
- Would like the USDA to consider chocolate as a primary food group.
- Has excellent taste in not-so-excellent movies – favorites include The Goonies, Sweet Home Alabama, and Wedding Crashers.